Can you identify the rash in this photo?

This is a recurring red spot on my face, not related to shaving. Sometimes a large red patch also appears on my neck under my jawline, right below this rash.

I have autonomic dysfunction and low testosterone (possible autoimmune disease that is not yet diagnosed). I also get red blotchy skin all over my body, and sometimes generalized itching.

Thanks for any insight.
Generalised itching can be due to autoimmune disease but this patch can be due to hives or eczema skin. You take some antihistaminic like benadryl or claritin.You can also apply calamine lotion on the rash. It will help in soothing the skin. A mild corticosteroid cream will also help but should be sued under a dermatologist’s guidance.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.