Cellulitis... Contact dermatitis...?

A week I had a couple small patches of dry scaly red of what I thought was eczema and treated as such. GP said fungal infection so I began Clotrimazole. Over the next few days it really flared up to a red rash spreading rapidly. I went back to doc and she said it looked like a bacterial infection so she put me on hardcore antibiotics. It's been 4 days now and not much improvement. Symptoms include red, burning, pain, some crusty yellow oozing parts,  hot to touch, itchy, and then there's a white line that extends beyond the rash, and within its perimeters is slight swelling, really hot to touch, and slightly red/purple. It also itches. But this is above the main rash. Weird...? The yellow oozing crust went away after gp gave me a super dose of another anitbiotic.
Went to dermatologist today and he said contact dermatitis. I can't recall anything I've changed though that would cause allergy. He gave me cortisone to put on and wet wraps but I used cortisone cream when it began and it didn't do anything. I'm not convinced.
Any suggestions? It is not apreading much anymore apart from the White line that moves a bit further every day.