Chickenpox scar removal

Hello.
My name is LAla . I have a very big problem .. when i was a little girl i got 4 chickenpox on my face ... 3 big deep round chickenpox scar right under my eye/almost down to my chin. and the other chickenpox i dont care so much about. Because it is its not that bad . but i want to remove it all ....
I tryed, all creams u can ever imagin . but it didnt help me . and i think it is because of my chickenpox scar are old . And i am an african women so my chickenpox scar er dark. im light brown/brown and therfor my chickenpox scar are darker than me .. one is even black . ! I have been down for sooooo many years . thinking of killing myself . i dont like myself . i hate everything on my face ...! I have been down , sad for many years. Please Is there anybody who know a certain SPECIEL place that can help me ?????? I try to hide my chickenpox wit makeup sometimes . but yu can even see dem more .

For many years i have been crying , no friends . and everytime i have a boyfriend it end after 2 days.
Ive been thru so much because of these scars . my whole life has been down and i have tryed so many things in life because im so insicure about my self . i really have a low selfconfident . Please help me.
Im from Denmark . and all the hospitalt, klinick, sugeons have told me they can not do it on me because of my skin color . i dont know if its just denmark wich is a country of no options but DENMARK can not do it . and it is a very small country . i have been all Denamrk and copenhagen around and there is nothing that can help me . ! im willing to pay 100.000 thousind to get my selfconfident back . please.
and im willing to go wherever .
plss contact me on ***@****
Chicken pox scars are a sort of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation scars and they are not easy to treat. The treatment for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. But they are available by prescription.  If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.