Clear Skin

I am a 45 yr. old female, and I have tried everything in order to keep my face clear from blackheads mostly.
I sometimes get those great big deep bumps that take forever to clear up, usually every other month, in which
almost always seems to leave a small scar. What can I do ? I have pretty oily skin, so I don't use any oil products
on my face at all, I don't wear foundation make-up at all. Any suggestions ?

This discussion is related to Spider bite, probably.

Blackheads are tiny, dark spots caused by a small plug in the opening of a follicle on the skin. The substance found in these bumps mostly consists of keratin and modified sebum. As it oxidizes or exposed to the air, the reaction of which with the oil causes the trademark black color. It is important that you avoid squeezing the lesions since this will leave a permanent scar on skin and infection may also occur. Try to wash your face daily  It would also help if you have this evaluated by your dermatologist for proper management.  

Take care and regards