Confused, concerned and in Limbo.!!

I have experienced a single red mark/blister appearing at the base of my penis topside in umongst the pubic hair. This appears in the same or very close to the same place about 2/3 times a year over the last couple of years I guess. It's painless and does not itch or sting. It resembles an ingrown hair I guess, but isn't. I would describe it as a blood blister which I can burst with ease and no pain. A small amount of blood would come from it. This would then heal pretty much like any other picked 'mark' on the body. Not really even scabbing.

I've only ever noticed it when urinating by the fact I'm looking down.

The RECURRING & IN THE SAME place is what makes me anxious about herpes, however several experts have told me this is very unlikely due to the painless nature and the appearance ( including presence of blood ). I've never been able to have it examined ( or TBH have always just freaked and picked at it to the point there's nothing really to look at ).

I have had the STANDARD STD tests in a U.K clinic . All negative. I know this only tests for a 'current' herpes outbreak.

For what it's worth I always have condom protected sex apart from oral, this mark is just outside of the condom protected area though.

Does this sound familiar to anyone, has anyone got any considered sensible feed back PLEASE.

Thank You in advance.
From the symptoms it is unlikely to be due to herpes which presents as painful itchy blister which scabs over. It looks like a bacterial infection which may be causing a boil or some infected hair follicle or cyst. You should get the discharge from the bumps cultured to confirm the diagnosis.

Also wear cotton clothes and use a mild soap like Dove.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.