Constantly changing blotchy wrinkly skin on penis head

It began about 2 years ago, diminished with use of anti fungals liquid but now it seems to be prominent again and more radical. My skin on my penis head changes so frequently, it can look normal one minute and the next it is wrinkly and red and blotchy sometimes too. Most often it goes from looking nice and purple to slightly red and wrinkled. When I get cold it seems to go back to normal very quickly...no idea whats going on please help

The biggest thing is that it is literally always changing, but i always know something is wrong. when it is erect it is fine!
It can be due to dermatitis skin or hives. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.