Contact Dermatitis or Food Allergy?

About 2 years ago, I developed an allergy to synthetic fragrances, and have since then stopped using anything that lists "fragrance" in its ingredients. At first, the reaction would be only on my chin, and would consist of very small whitehead pin-head pimples. The rash would stick around for a few days, then flake off, and everything would be okay.
At that time, I switched to all-natural products that either had natural fragrances using essential oils or no fragrances at all; everything ranging from shampoo, soap, make-up, deodorant, detergent, dish washing liquid, house cleaning solvents, i even went as far as getting fragrance free hand soap at work and taking bed sheets and covers with me on vacation because the detergent used at hotels made the rash flare up even more.

Recently, the rash has appeared again and has been getting much more intense. It spreads from my chin and all over my right cheek, slightly on the left cheek, and on my forehead. The whitehead pin-head pimples have also started being extremely itchy. My skin feels oily, but after a few days, it gets very dry and starts flaking.

I am now wondering if there is something else that I'm allergic to - whether the allergy is food. The rash only appears on my face, as described above. It has appeared only once on my chest and upper back - and it is unsightly! Should I be patch tested again? What could it possibly be?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be seborrheic dermatitis or eczema.

Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. You can treat flaking and dryness with over-the-counter dandruff or medicated shampoos. Shampoo the hair vigorously and frequently (preferably daily). Active ingredients in these shampoos include salicylic acid, coal tar, zinc, resorcin, ketoconazole, or selenium.
Also wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

Also a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide). Also use good quality hypoallergenic moisturizers or emollients to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.