Cost and duration of brown spot removal

I would like to consider  a laser treatment to remove some brown spots on my face.

I have no idea how much this could cost per session. I know it can take from 1 to more sessions depending of the damage.

I also wanted to know if the removal is permanent or has an experirationn (maybe 5 years? I read something like that).

Has anybody here had a laser treatment for this? is it expensive?

Bump
For brown pigmented lesions, various laser treatments have been used and these include red-light lasers, green-light lasers), and near-infrared  lasers. The response, success and cost of these laser treatments depends on the melanin deposits and the area involved. For this it is best to discuss it with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for answering.

I went to the dermatologist and he said that what I have is melasma. He said it is difficult to get rid of and it usually comes back.

He suggested chemical peeling. Three of them. They are very expensive. I am thinking in consulting with another doctor. My problem is not that huge.

Is there another treatment for melasma, a cheaper one?

Thanks!!!

Melasma is caused by hormonal changes, which stimulate a temporary increase in your body's production of melanin. People with darker complexions are more prone to this condition than people with lighter skin.

Treatment options include treatment with vitamin C and hydrocortisone, peel with carbon dioxide snow and alexandrite and ND-Yag Q-Switched laser treatment preceded by a hydroquinone-based application. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing