Crawling/ itching feeling under skin

Please help me..  I have started feeling like there is something crawling under my skin..  I first felt it on my arms now my face around my lips and eyebrows.  I have started pulling my eyebrows out and when I look at the tips I see a clear hard buildup of some sort.  

My back itches/ feels like something is crawling on my legs, face and arms.

Its like something is under my skin and attaches to my hair and forms a mass on each strand of hair....

I dont know what is wrong but please help me...  

I drink bottles of Benadryl to try to stop the itching and crawing feeling but it does not last long....
How are you? Formication refers to the sensation that resembles that of insects crawling on or under the skin. This can be associated with onset of menopause  or hormone withdrawal, or medical conditions such as diabetic neuropathy, skin cancer, syphilis, or herpes zoster. Have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and regards.
Parasites in the body that is the answer to crawling under skin sensation.What is needed is a detox to get rid of these. I would suggest researching.
I, too, had what you have.  It started with the movement in my ears, went to my hair, than attacked different places on my body: upper left back, left buttock, left foot, some toes and fingers.  Over 100 lesions covered my body at one time.  Anywhere from tiny bumps to nickle size.  The sores open and send out "spreaders".  They feel like webs with sand particles and a few tiny worms.  I did learn what I have and am now being treated.  Before I found out, I found bathes in Arm & Hammer super washing sode followed by a bath in olive leaf powder helped to heal the sores and remove the spreaders.
An infectious disease dr. diagnosed me.  Herpetic Dermatitis.  Caused by the Herpes 1 virus, this is related to Herpes Gladiatorum.  The Western Blot Test or the Elisa Test will note the presence of and activity index for what you have.  It will take months to put into dormacy.  I have been on the medication for 8 days now and the crawling feelings and movement under the skin have nearly disappeared.  Oh yes.  My sores had contracted a bacterial/fungal infection which caused bugs to be attracted to me much like a sore on your leg while visiting a creek will call bugs.  The bathes, taking olive powder orally raw, and irrigating sinuses and ears with 1 tsp. of olive leaf to the gallon killed the co-infection and the bugs left me and my environment.
I too am going crazy with this itching and feeling of things crawling undering my skin, especially on my face and back.  This comes after 5 rounds of antibiotics and 1 of steroids as I had a sinus infection that would not go away due to dental procedure.  

I don't know how much more I can take; any suggestions are welcome.
How are you? Prolonged antibiotic intake such as in your case, 5 rounds of different antibiotics, may lead to proliferation of other organisms that may cause fungal or viral infection also. It is important to have supplements at this time and use of antifungals if indicated. It is highly recommended that you have this checked by your attending for proper evaluation. Treatment usually depends on the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
This will be deleted by tomorrow. But its simply a case of bad blood circulation.  I have it, my dad lost a leg to it, eventually his life coz it brittles youre veins-prevents blood from pumping, from fingers and toes up (Smaller veins obv) . And it drives me insane.  Althought med comps dont want you to know that.  Coz they call it "Psychological"  Are youre toes cold and purple, fingers? Bad circulation people !! As much as it keeps us up at night thats the simple truth. Stop smoking and drinking, and if you dont your genes suck and you need to exercise more !!  Remember smaller veins go first...
i would be very happy to belive in bad circulation or psychological issue but when i see people around me starting to scratch all the time iam not conviced anymore,in the last 2 years i have it,2 people after sleeping in bed after me(once) and once sleping in bed with me were complaining about the same: something is biting them,they can feel something crawling in the hair etc
Have you found anything new about it?  I have the same problem, but I haven't found anything that stops it!
what kind of medicine did he prescribe
I have a rash on my leg at first it looked like a tiny pimple I scratched it and it spreaded to a large red patch. I feel itchy all over my body like something is crawling on me could be a bedbug
I have had the feeling of something crawling under my skin for 3 weeks. it started when i started taking the steroid, Predizone. I stoped taking it like 2 weeks ago but i still have the feeling. It feels like stuff crawling through my veins and them having a spassim attack. I also feel it crawling up and down my back, arms, legs, feet and i just can' t take it anymore i need an answer. Please help me!!
Buy some Neem oil or Tea tree oil off ebay and rub it all over your body.  Repeat every day for a couple weeks. Buy yourself some Sulfur-Lavender soap this will rid you of any parisitic bug you might have.