Dark Lips

Hi, what cream should I use to lighten my dark upper lips? This is hereditary but gotten worse with lipstick use and smoking (which I already stopped doing). Right now I'm using Retacnyl to help lighten coz trets lighten the skin color, but its still not improving a bit after 2 mos of use. What about laser or any derma procedures that you can recommend? I have tried home remedies such as lemon, honey, lime, vaseline, licorice balm etc and nothing worked, so I really need something more potent, or any medical procedures. Thanks
Retacnyl is tretinoin and should not be used without prescription. For the dark lips, Doubled Q-switched Nd: YAG laser can be tried and for this you need to consult a good cosmetologist/dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.