Dark circles under the eyes are temporary and caused due to insomnia, smoking, a family history of dark circles, deficiency of vit K in diet, allergies like sinusitis and eczema, and adrenal gland disorders.
Take rest adequately and eat healthy nutritious food containing lots of green vegetables. Try to avoid caffeine, because it promotes water retention and leads to the dryness of the eye. You should also apply almond oil or skin creams containing vit C or K,alpha hydroxyl acids and kinetin.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Try some natural remedies to remove Dark circles under your eyes.
• Teaspoons – Help reduce swelling in the eyes.
• Ice-milk cotton pads – This tip, said to brighten the whites of your eyes, is very popular in Europe. First, soak cotton pads in a dish of ice-cold milk and squeeze most of the liquid out. Then, place the pads on your eyes. As they warm, repeat this process (for about 20 minutes).
• Aloe vera the wonder remedy for a genre of disease is a good natural remedy.
• Sour cream and parsley pillows – These magic pillows may give your eyes the rest they need! Mix two teaspoons of sour cream and mix well with a teaspoon of finely chopped parsley. Take two squares of cheesecloth, put a dollop of the mix on each and fold them into little “pillows.” Put one on each eye for 10 – 15 minutes, and they may help reduce puffiness and increase circulation.
• Cucumber slices – Cucumber slices aren't just for salads. They can also make a soothing treatment for puffy eyes.
• Take healthy diet.
• Do exercise daily.