Dark rough patch

hi, about 3 yrs back i developed a dark patch on my face , so i visited a doctor who prescribed some medicines to no avail. it does not hurt, itch , or anything .its on my face  right side .any suggestions would be helpful.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Usually the pigmentation is due to hormonal stimulation that results in increased melanin production. Generally, this type of pigmentation resolves gradually and needs no attention. However, you can use cosmetic preparation that have demelanizing contents or seek a guidance of a dermatologist. Alternately, you have the option of cosmetic laser therapy to help you look better, though it may be a costlier.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.