Depigmentation

I have an olive middle eastern skin tone, no vitiligo, but would like to completely depigment my skin using monobenzone. Do you think this is possible and what percentage should I use if I were to do this?

Monobenzone is used to treat the loss of skin color or vitiligo. It works by permanently removing color from normal skin located around skin with vitiligo. This medication is not recommended for use in other skin conditions such as freckles, increased skin color due to perfumes, melasma of pregnancy, inflammation, skin cancer, age spots or as whitening agent. Side effects include : dry skin, burning, irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of the skin.  I recommend that you talk to your doctor about this and discuss other options for whitening the skin.  

Take care and keep us posted.