Discoloration of penis head , dry and flakylooking skin , uncircumcised

I'm an uncircumcised 20 year old guy and i have been noticing this for a while now . There is some sort of discoloration of the head of my penis .. the color appears dark brownish (like bruised) , the color of the part under the foreskin( , the shaft , rest of the penis is pink ie. normal ) , also the discolored part appears dry and flaky , also there is some sort of fleshy growth surrounding the tip of the penis , this growth seems like its sticking to the penis , and i can move its edge near the opening and it feels like it can be removed but is sticking pretty tight  . No pain no discomfort or anything though .So it looks pretty bad , and i'm really really concerned as to what all this could be ... and i will be visiting a dermatologist soon . Any help is really appreciated