Do I have hidradenitis?

For over 3 years now I have had several boil like sores appear in my armpits that open up and drain blood to a clear discharge. they do heal but sometimes take a lot of time. This last one I think it is healing then it will fill back up and start all over again. I have not went to the Doctor kind of afraid to if you know what I mean. They get quite sore at times and once they drain the soreness goes away.
The symptoms seem due to hidradenitis suupurativa. It is a skin disease that affects areas bearing apocrine sweat glands and hair follicles; such as the underarms, groin and buttocks esp. in women.

Apply warm compresses on the lumps and keep the area clean. Topical antiseptic treatment and topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment is very useful. If still the lumps persist then specific treatment like antibiotics,vit A supplements, corticosteroid injections, isotretinoin, antiandrogens and sometimes excision and drainage ,laser therapy and radiotherapy are found useful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on hwo you are doing.