Hi guys, please help, would really really appreciate it. On Monday night I put some toothpaste on some spots on my chin (I know I know - learnt my lesson now) and it burned me or something. I took it off after a couple of hours and it was sore and red and dry. put some olive oil on it as moisturiser stung. Now using burn ointment and hypoallergenic moisturiser and some aloe vera gel. Has anyone had any experience of how long this lasts as its Wednesday now and feels better and less red and sore but still there and sort of smooth and dry?
Please help as I really want to avoid scarring and I'm super worried!!!!!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE XXX