Dry puffy patch on lip

So Ive just notice I have this dry patch on my top lip at first I though my lip was just dry so I applied my Vaseline coco butter lip balm. But it doesn't go away it comes back every morning so i would pick off the dry skin and it would come back again. Ive have this for a few days now its a dry patch of skin and a little puffy now but i think that's because Ive been picking the skin also there are tiny bumps that i can see but not feel under they dry patch. I made my mom look at it and she says its a canker sore. But I dont think it is because it doesn't hurt at all it just feels tight and uncomfortable.

Any one have any clue to what this is? I'm trying to find a solution fast because I'm a model and i really dont want to show up to castings with this thing on my lip
Without examination,it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but from your description it looks like a mucocele. Essentially a mucocele is a condition that results from some injury or damage to the salivary (spit) gland tissue in the mouth.  Rather than going into the mouth to keep it moist and to help swallow food, the injured gland releases the saliva under the surface of the skin of the mouth.  This forms a bump or swelling.
Usually a mucocele goes away on its own. But if it does not, then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist. If the mucocele is small and recent, rinse the mouth thoroughly with salt water (one tablespoon of salt per cup) four to six times a day for a few days.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.