ECZEMA DARKENED LIPS

Hi im a 16 year old female, African American descent and i have a bad case of eczema on my lips which have caused them to blacken and to appear to others that i smoke. It all started when i cleaned my nose ring with peroxide and the peroxide ran down onto my lips. The next day my lips started to itch and then on from there my top lip turned a completely different color and my lips started to darken around the edges of my bottom lip. Before all of this i had nice pretty pink lips that went with my skin. My dermatologists have prescribed me with all types of different medicines like hyrocostine and some others that I cant remember. But nothing seems to be working at all. i have even tried home remedies like using a lemon and a coat of Vaseline and it didnt work. The Vaseline made my lips darken even worse. I also have these dark spots at the corner of my mouth that started off like a cold sores and then on from there it darkened. Doctors gave me medicine for this also and nonthing help, the dark spot at the corner of my mouth continues to stay. I dont understand the cause of any of this. PLEASE HELP ME :)
It can be due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.