Ex smoker - blackish lips

Ok, i quit smoking almost 5 months ago, and i am feeling full of life now. Everything is perfect and i am happy camper, but there is a problem. My lips are still Dark. I thought it would go away with time, but hell, its been almost 5-6 months now, and my lips are still dark and not pink, like they used to be, when i didn't even start smoking. How can i restore my natural lip color?

You need to drink plenty of water and also keep your lips well moisturized. Apply a medicated lip balm with a sunscreen to avoid damage due to the sun.

Eat a healthy diet and replace it with any deficient vitamins and minerals.

If your lesions still persist, it would be best to review with your skin specialist for a confirmed diagnosis and to rule out any other cause of the spot.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and also about what the specialist advises.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.