Recently I noticed something. But since I do not have access to doctor for another month I would like check it with the experts online.
I am 30 male.
So this is how I noticed it.
I had some bad food and had gas problems for 2-3 days.
Also, I cleaned the genital area, and plucked the remaining hairs.
Then after 2-3 days suddenly I noticed that extrusion, it was not there before.
I noticed a extrusion almost 1-2 cm from anus towards tailbone. It is almost on the lining of the buttocks but slightly left.
- No pain
- No itching
- Skin colour
- Firm and flat-ish - has some length but not much width
- More prominent when I sit for stool, but in normal posture less extruded
- It seems to be 1-2 cm from anus but if I press the firmness goes towards anus.
So here is my question -
- It seemed to have appeared overnight, does cancer work this way?
- Apart from cancer what else can explain this firm extrusion ?
- Does external haemorrhoid can be like this - look wise, firmness and distance from anus?
I am really scared about it for 2-3 days. Please help.