Eye rash

I have a red rash under both of my bottom lash line that is very painful.  I also have a red bump on the side of my left eye that is also painful.
From the symptoms it looks like an entropion. It is the turning in of the edges of the eyelid (usually the lower eyelid). It may cause eye redness, dryness and irritation. Other possibility is of an infected hair follicle or a cyst under the eye which can cause such symptoms. I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist and ophthalmologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.