FAT LUMPS UNDER MY SKIN

Hi everybody. since a teenager i have had small little lumps under my skin. have gone to doctors and they have failed to tell me what it is. i am now 20 and the lumps seem to be getting a bit bigger. i am a fit and sporty person and try and keep a very healthy life style. i was hoping that this would reduce the risk of this lumps getting bigger but as i get older there more the little lumps seem to appear.. my dad has this problem too and i want to know if its hereditary? but if i Doc or anybody out there can help me then ill be gr8full. thanks
It surprises me a doctor/dermatologist hasn't diagnosed your condition during your visits.  Are there any other symptoms, like redness, soreness, itchy?  If so, it could be cystic acne, those types of pimples that never really surface like whiteheads or blackheads.  This skin condition is hereditary and can appear at just about any age through your 40s.  Keeping a healthy life style (diet and exercise) is a great first step.  There could be an imbalance of hormones and hopefully your body will balance itself out soon.  You may want to start taking multivitamins that support your age group, or take vitamins and supplements that support a healthy immune system and skin health (ie. vit. A, Bs, C, E, Fish Oil, acidophilus probiotics, etc.).

well my dad said that he's grand mother had it too. so yeah ill try and do the vitamins and see if that gets me anywhere. but no it has no symptoms or redenss or anything. i just reckon its annoying and uncomfortable not knowing what it is and feeling a little lump. its not very notceable but i do have one on my leg that sticks out slightly. just creates a dumple like effect but yeah im jsut scared of it growing or????? i dont know. wish i could get a cure or something to make it go away.
It can be due to familial multiple lipomatosis. Lipomas are benign tumors of fat and they are basically harmless.  Familial multiple lipomatosis consists of encapsulated lipomas that commonly involve the extremities and are commonly found in adolescence. It is a harmless condition.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.