Face Bumps that Itch

I have tiny bumps under the skin that never seem to disappear and can't be "popped". I know you should never pop ur pimples but these have been there for months. It started when  i was 20 and for the past three years it's gotten progressively worse. When I started using liquid foundations the dumps increased 10X the amount. Now that i'm using more natural products there are less but they itch and are all over my face. They aren't that noticeable without makeup but makeup makes them look many times worse. It seems to me like it's more of a rash or allergic reaction but it's been there for 3 years. I've tried benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, gentle cleaners (cetaphil), harsh cleaners, etc. I though it was my moisturizer(loreal for dry skin 48hrs) so I switched to different moisturizers (cetaphil/jojoba oil/almond oil) and that helped but there are still quite a few bumps. Benzoyl peroxide helps for a little while but them stops working. Salicylic acid makes them worse. The problem is that they itch so i pick at them and make then many times worse. I don't know what to try anymore. I'm using witch hazel in lavender and that helps calm my skin but the bumps persist. Waht should I do until I can see a dermatologist in 2 months?
Try not drinking milk and reducing other dairy.  If that doesn't make a difference, try stopping other foods you are suspicious of causing problems for you.  Are you constipated?  Try taking magnesium 500 mg every morning.  
They can be clogged pores or whiteheads. It is a yellowish or blackish bump or plug on the skin and is a type of acne vulgaris. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.