Face Bumps

I'm still a young teen but I have had these bumps on my face for a while now. I have them next to my nose and under my nose and under my bottom lip, on my cheeks, and somewhat on my forehead. I am not sure what they are but they do not bother me though. I think I started getting more when I went to Thailand but they never went away. I do have dry skin also. They are the same color as my skin but sometimes they are red.
Thanks (:
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be acne, folliculitis, cysts or milia. Milia are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure.Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then please get them evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.