Face

My face and arms, face (chin area mostly) has very large areas that start out as a small bumped up area, then get much bigger and hurt so badly inside these places I have to pierce them with a needle. Inside is a clear gooey substance. After it is relieved of the substance , which takes months, it leaves a hole. eventually it heals. It takes up to a year sometimes for each outbreak to heal. Then it starts all over again.
Hi  there,
Without a complete evaluation it is difficult to determine the exact cause for your condition. Conditions like acne, cyst,milia all can cause small bumps on the face arms and chin.Milia are tiny white bumps or small cysts on the skin and they occur when dead skin becomes trapped in small pockets at the surface of the skin .Are these bumps pearl colored? If yes then it is possible that these are molluscum contagiosum .It is  a viral infection which causes appearance of small flesh colored bumps and is contagious. Stop scratching or popping it. This can lead to scarring and spread of infection. Seek the opinion of a dermatologist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!