Flat black moles?

Hi, since I was about 8 years old I've had these flat black moles near my mouth and they really bother me in terms of confidence, etc. I was wondering how I could get rid of these moles/freckles in a non-surgical way
See a dermatologist.  Maybe they have a laser that can help you, but they are probably going to have to be treated with a procedure. I have had moles snipped off and stitches put in or cauterization done in the office.  Scarring is minimal and they look better than before removal.  They just anesthetize with a an injection.  It hurts a bit, but you can handle it.  
Using heavy make up to cover them area temporary solution and might cause additional harm to the surrounding normal skin. Several methods are available nowadays for the removal of moles, like cryosurgery, excisional biopsy, electro cautery, cold freezing to name a few. You need to consult a cosmetologist and get it evaluated to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi, thanks to both of you for responding to my questions for I am still searching for an easy way to get rid of these moles/freckles. I have not yet consulted a dermatologist, but I plan to in the near future. I have done some research and have considered using natural home remedies like dabbing the mole with pinapple juice, dandelion root extract, apple cider vinegar, etc. I have also considered purchasing some type of topical cream, I am just really afraid of scarring on the face. These moles are not raised at all and almost look like circular birthmarks. What do you consider I do?