Flat warts

Well i am 22m year old , and from the age 12 i got flat warts on my face , and still are here . and went to several doctors for checkup . some of them said to burn your plan warts, or use Retin A 0.05 and i am tired of using retinA from last 3- 4 years i am using it. but no more . i need something fast and quick , so my dear freinds and doctors plz give me better solution for it ..
Flat warts are about the size of a pinhead and usually appear on the face, but can also appear on arms, knees, or hands. For small warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.