Freckle like marks with flare ups

Hello, my son has has this rash on his face going on a year and a half now. I have been to multiple dermatologists, but nothing has worked so far. A year and a half ago my son had contact dermatitis where his entire face became swollen. Since then he has had this rash on his face. It is a brown freckle- like rash around his eyes and on his cheeks that flares up and becomes red when its hot or after alot of physical activity. It looks like more and more are appearing all the time. It does not bother him and is not itchy. We have been told it could be benign cephalic histiocystosis, a form of wart or broken capillaries.We have used aldara and hydrocortizome cream, both did nothing. Any other clue as to what it could be?
It can be due to dermatitis or rosacea skin. Rosacea is a cutaneous disorder primarily of the central part of the face , such as forehead; cheeks ;nose; and chin. It may appear as redness, prominent spider-like blood vessels, swelling or acne around the nose and cheeks.

Treatment options vary from antibiotic creams, antihistaminics, sun screens to laser treatment. A dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best. A biopsy skin can be done to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.