Freckles/moles

I am 23 years old and have had new freckles/moles in the last one to two years appear mostly on my arms and legs, but some also on my stomach.  They basically look like freckles for the most part, but I would like to get my skin checked out because I use tanning beds.  How do I find a good dermatologist in my area and what should I expect?

From your symptoms they can be freckles and mole only. There is nothing much to worry. However keep an eye on it. If you notice changes in the mole's/freckle’s  color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful. Then you should consult a dermatologist and get them examined under a dermascope.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I did go to the dermatologist.  Everything looked fine for the most part, but I did have a mole inside my belly button that they want to check out again in six months.