Fungus kind of structure on penis [Forekin] approx 2 inches away from tip

Hello Sir,
I am 30 years oldThere has been 3 tiny fungus like structure developed on the forekin. It does not pain bu the structure has been expanding since almost a month.The structure color is a faded greenish Initially it was a bit tiny so didnt noticed much but over a period of time there are three spots which are quiet evident to be seen. It does not bother me during pulling of skin. My only concern is if it is something serious. Sadly the forum I cannot upload its image.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
The forum doesn't allow images because it's a really bad idea to diagnosis someone from an image- it's not an accurate way to tell what is happening.  

Have you used any cream or anything on the area?  How are you certain it's a fungus?  Have you had a doctor take a look?  If you are sure it's a fungus, you may need a prescription to clear it up- your best bet is to get to a doctor for an exam in person- allow them to gather more of your medical history so they can give you an accurate diagnosis.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community