54k Members

Fungus

Hello! I have a fungus on the front of my calf. This is the secnd time I have had it. It's a dark circle that is somtimes itchy and flaky. The first time it ever appeared I had it on both legs and it was bad so i went to the dermatologist and they prescribed me a cream and told me to put the cream on at night and wrap it with saran wrap. Now, I don't have insurance so I tried lotramin and at first it started to work, but it stopped working. I tried Selsun Blue and it worked at first and stopped as well. Now, I just use a loofah and soap twice a day and its working pretty well, but I never want to wear shorts. What do you suggest I do??
Go to the healthfood store and get tea tree oil.  It smells like turpentine but it is a great natural antifungal.  Keep applying it morning and night every day for three weeks and you should get recovery.  
Thank you!! I will do that!! :)