Genital Area Scar Tissue Removal

Apparently shaving and keeping your "area" clean and trimmed is all the fad amongst the ladies. So, out comes the razor, being inexperienced of course I cut myself in a couple of places next to the shaft. This has caused some scar tissue that is really ugly and unsightly. :(

I'm afraid of dating for fear it will be confused with something else. Is there a way to remove the scar tissue? Is it expensive? Can you give me some general ballpark figures for cost? Is it in the 1000's ?

Thanks for any help.

Nervous & Shy
As the genital area is sensitive and delicate ,so any of the creams like hydroquinone or tretinoin cannot be used over here.I would suggest you to use mild steroid cream on the scar and if they still persist then consult a dermatologist and discuss the possibility of photoderm.microdermabrasion or laser resurfacing with him.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.