Genital warts

Hello!
For about six months I am proud owner of genital warts (or at least I know about them since then ) . I went to a dermatologist who told me that I only need to burn tthe warts with nitrogen and I was going alone to build immunity against the virus and I would heal - so it's been 2-3 months - no result - still experience these guys. At the same time I found that I have warts on the face - small, but I see them ( the doctor explained me that these are two different viruses and I shouldn't worry ). But I'm still worried.
   I went to a second specialist, he prescribed treatment isoprinosine - immunostimulant ( 3 cycles of 2 weeks , 3 pills a day ). I'm at the end of the second cycle , the results still don't appear appear.
   Accordingly, I want to note that the last 2-3 weeks I got pink lichen , which roughly began to disappear . Now I noticed that I have small warts in the area between the chest and armpits . I do not know whether there is a link with deprivation and whether these warts can be spread together with the deprivation . In this whole story I want to mention that I am quite vulnerable to psoriasis - whether these things have relation to each other ?
   Could you advise me what treatment to take or some advice? I have no experience and idea of ​​homeopathy , but it begins to rotate around my head ..

Thanks in advance and I hope you give me some advice, guidance or recommendation.
   regards
For small warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation. Injections are not given usually.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.