Gential Warts Help.

Hello there so i have these bumps on my penis so I decide im going to go to the doctors to get it checked. He said i had something from sexual contact( he used a medical term) and he gave me 3 months worth of aldara so right away i think oh great gential warts. So i use it for 3 months. Nothing happen didnt even clear one. So i go back and they give me stuff for an infection i got. Redness, skin peeling etc. so i use it and it looked like it worked after a week and now that i stopped using it its back again. I was wondering if it could possibly be irriatation from something? And another thing is since aldara didnt work could it possibly not be gential warts? Ive looked at some pictures and mine dont look like them. And one more thing i seem to have a new symptom. I get these pimples on my thighs which look like there all blood? Could an STD cause this? Any help would be great thanks alot!
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts  or molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug). The blood filled bumps can be due to blood blisters or pyogenic granuloma.  

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and wear cotton clothes. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.