Groin lesions

I am a BIG guy 350lbs. I have on my upper leg in the crease between groin and leg a lesion that is very sore and bleeds constantly.  The area stays moist most of the time.  The lesion is swollen and hard and has an round opening where it bleeds.  The soreness has expanded to my pubic hair area. Any ideas what it could be?
It looks like an abscess or carbuncle. Apply warm compresses and keep the area clean. Drainage is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Till that time, you can apply Mupirocin or Neosporin on the sore. Also wear cotton clothes and use a mild soap like Dove.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much. Your diagnosis is correct. I went to the ER because the diagnosis and treatment by my doctor after a cursory examination no closer than three feet away made it worse.  After my visit to the ER , taking the perscription, keeping the abscess clean and dry, it is healing nicely.