Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.8k Members

HIV???

hi doc. about 7 weeks ago i had sex with a prostitute, she did oral sex on me and then i wore a condom and had vaginal sex for a while but since i was drunk i couldnt maintain an erraction so i stopped.she took out the condom and did oral sex again. after that she put on a new condom and we had sex again for a while.
After 3-4 days i had this rash near my groin area. At first it was only on the right then it appeared on the left as well. For the past 2 weeks or so it started to itch alot but now its better. Also i felt as though i had a fever but when i checked my temperature it was normal. ie less than 37C. i have not had any sore throat. Now the skin on my arms is dry. the headaches i had were gone after i had a good nights sleep. Other than that no other symptoms. I really very worried and sometimes when i try to find out more about HIV i get tensed. Please help me.Do you think i have hiv?

Thanks

This discussion is related to HIV Rash Query?.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions