HIV???

hi doc. about 7 weeks ago i had sex with a prostitute, she did oral sex on me and then i wore a condom and had vaginal sex for a while but since i was drunk i couldnt maintain an erraction so i stopped.she took out the condom and did oral sex again. after that she put on a new condom and we had sex again for a while.
After 3-4 days i had this rash near my groin area. At first it was only on the right then it appeared on the left as well. For the past 2 weeks or so it started to itch alot but now its better. Also i felt as though i had a fever but when i checked my temperature it was normal. ie less than 37C. i have not had any sore throat. Now the skin on my arms is dry. the headaches i had were gone after i had a good nights sleep. Other than that no other symptoms. I really very worried and sometimes when i try to find out more about HIV i get tensed. Please help me.Do you think i have hiv?

This discussion is related to HIV Rash Query?.