HPV, pearly penile papules, Dry skin?

I've always been kinda bumpy down there around the head of my, junk but it seems slightly different lately, more raised and a bit more bumpier than usual. no pain no discomfort. I've looked at almost every image on the internet I can't seem to figure it out if I have papuals or a very low / weak form of hpv or perhaps just dry skin. I'm 31, I had a girlfriend who later said she had caught HPV I hope I didn't give it to her, or caught it from her. That was about 12 years ago but this looks nothing like what I've seen anywhere. It doesn't bother me physically but I don't want to give anything to someone else or not treat it if it may become serious.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I guess I'll have to. The crappy thing is I was just at the dermatologist for another reason and didn't even think about this since it's painless if it even is anything.
Helpful - 0
Unfortunately the picture is not very clear. it does not look like HPV warts however. Pearly penile papules presents as multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans penis. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community