Hand Rash Solutions

My boyfriend gets a red itchy rash with little bumps all over his hands, wrists and forearms whenever he puts anything on his hands, such has gloves. He said he started getting it when he popped a blister on his hand with dirty finger nails. He went to the doctor but they couldn't tell him what it was. The past few days it has flared up extremely bad and his rash started it ooze white pus. I would like to know if there is anything I could go buy for him to put on it.
Hydrocortisone cream is what you do for rashes. It could be something like athletes foot due to the gloves. Try having him put baby powder on his hands prior to putting gloves on. If all else fails there is the old fashion fix for that kind of stuff: pee on it. It will get rid of it since urine has ammonia in it which kills the bacteria and allows it to heal.