Hard, pea size lump on inner forearm

I noticed about a week ago that I had a hard, pea sized lump on my inner forearm. A day later a small bruise appeared next to it. However, the bruise started out in the ugly yellow fading staging and was gone in 2 days. The bump is still there and feels as though it is attached to muscle or tendon. I am not able to move it and there is no real pain. Any ideas as to what this could be?
It can be a boil, cyst or a swollen lymph node. Lymph nodes are small (1-2cm) and bean-shaped nodes. They are very important to your body keeping you healthy. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral, fungal or bacterial infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.