Have anyone ever had laser for stretch marks?

I have a few on my arms and they're not that bad and they are brown..the same color as me and i really want to make them less noticible, but i get mixed reviews about laser stretch mark removal..has anyone ever had them their self?? what was your experienced and what type of laser did you use? how much did they reduced...any results? how about the cost?
Laser can be used for stretch marks but you should discuss the pros and cons with your doctor. Laser treatment can often cause hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation, redness, erythema etc and hence you should know the complications before going in for laser treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.