Hematoma on left cheek

I was in a car accident three weeks ago that caused severe severe swelling on the left side of my face. The severe swelling did not occur until three hours after the accident.  I live on St. John,  in the USVI, and was taken by ambulance boat to the hospital on St. Thomas after going to the island clinic. After a CAT scan, I was told there were no facial fractures and released. The extreme swelling and bruising has subsided, but I still have a plum-sized lump and mild (compared to before) bruising on my left cheek. Is this something I should be concerned about, or will it dissipate on it's own? I do not have insurance and do not have a PC.
Use lots of ice. Other than that? Only time will tell if it's going to go down by itself.