Horrible Rash

Sometime in February, I had protected sex with a friend that is known to be around the block. About one or two weeks after that i notice some white pimple like bumps on the shaft of by penis. I went to a local STD clinic and tested negative for chlamydia, gonorrhea,syphilis, herpes was not tested.They doctor said it was molluscum contagiosum and iI've been treating it with a generic form of aldara.  About 5 days ago I noticed a rash in my testicle area. Two days after that the rash became worse and I went to the ER. The physician on site said it was contagious dermatitis and ran another syphilis test for the bumps on my penis shaft. Last night i started noticing itching around my anal area and this has me extremely worried. What can this be?  Could it be herpes?
If the rash near the testicles is red and itchy then fungal infection needs to be ruled out and if the rash is bite like lesions then scabies is another important possibility which presents after close skin to skin contact or physical contact. Scabies is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.