How do I restore my skin? Very worried about reoccurring appearance.

I never had bad acne but wanted to perfect my skin regardless. I had my mom take me to a dermatologist who prescribed me with climadycin which only ruined my acne and roughened my skin as well as burned a little bit of it. So skip to two months after sleeping over my cousins house my acne has incredibly worsened on my cheeks and I am worried that it will stay this way for a while. New aggresive Whitehead’s have formed. I don’t have cystic acne but I need help with what I should apply to my face to fix my skin and restore it to how it used to be. I have oily acne prone skin but after my sleepover my acne cheeks have dried a little.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
There are two products that I always recommend trying for acne.  The first is called Proactive, and the second is Rodan and Fields Umblemish- I lean more towards the Rodan and Fields being better, but I have seen both be very effective for people.  I don't believe you can get them in stores, but you can do a Google search for either one and locate the website that you can order through.  Hope that helps!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community