Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How do I restore my skin? Very worried about reoccurring appearance.

I never had bad acne but wanted to perfect my skin regardless. I had my mom take me to a dermatologist who prescribed me with climadycin which only ruined my acne and roughened my skin as well as burned a little bit of it. So skip to two months after sleeping over my cousins house my acne has incredibly worsened on my cheeks and I am worried that it will stay this way for a while. New aggresive Whitehead’s have formed. I don’t have cystic acne but I need help with what I should apply to my face to fix my skin and restore it to how it used to be. I have oily acne prone skin but after my sleepover my acne cheeks have dried a little.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
5536886 tn?1455827346
COMMUNITY LEADER
There are two products that I always recommend trying for acne.  The first is called Proactive, and the second is Rodan and Fields Umblemish- I lean more towards the Rodan and Fields being better, but I have seen both be very effective for people.  I don't believe you can get them in stores, but you can do a Google search for either one and locate the website that you can order through.  Hope that helps!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions