How to i get rid of the pigmentation on my bottom lip?

I am a 22 year old female who for the last couple of years have suffered with darkening of lips.  I suffer from eczema so i dont know if this is a contributory factor but i have periods where my lip darkens and but then lighten again, only this time the lips is getting more pigmented and shows no signs of getting better. Please not I dont smoke or drink tea or coffee.   Please Please help me ive cried over this so many times because no seems to have an answer for it and its really starting to affect my confidence. Thank you so much for your time.
It can be due to hyperpigmentation lips. To prevent blackness of the lips, smoking and chewing, biting or pricking the skin of the lips should be avoided. The most effective solution for treating dark lips is alexandrite and ND-Yag Q-Switched laser treatment. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.