How to treat pink scar after facial scrape

After falling off my bike in an unfortunate accident exactly one month ago, I have ended up with a rather large scrape on the side of my face which I am very worried about. After countless hours of reading and scouring the internet for help, I needed something more specific. I have attached photos of how it looked a few days after the accident and now, one month later.

At first I was given chloramphenicol, which I believe is an antibiotic, not really sure as it says eye ointment on the box. Nonetheless, it did speed up the healing. However I'm still not satisfied with the progress as I've expected it to darken quite a bit, which it has not.

I'm currently back on my normal regimen, using kojic acid soap, applying vitamin c serum and retin-a everynight, and I also make sure to keep it moisturized throughout the day. I was wondering if it's okay to carry on with these products? or will the effect the healing of my scar?

Also, since my skin is dark, the scar appears very distinct and of pink color, but they are flat and fully healed. As you can see from the pictures, it has reduced in size just a little bit, and I was expecting it to minimize even more but it seems to have to a halt. How long would it take for it to blend in? and is there anything I can do to speed up the process?