I recently got one bump near the lip of my vagina, what is it?

Two days ago, I found a bump near the lips of my vagina about 3/4 of a centemeter in diamater, it's red and has a lighter shade of red ontop of it, but I'm not sexually active so what could it be?

From your symptoms,it looks like a Bartholin's abscess or cyst. There are glands in the vaginal lips called Bartholin’s glands. These can become painful and swollen, and an abscess can form. This often causes blockage in the main duct from the gland, and a cyst develops. This is felt as a painless, hard swelling.In such cases, antibiotics may be helpful, or surgical treatment might be required.

Other possibilities are sebaceous cysts (accumulations of secretions that can occur Fanywhere on the skin or mucosal surfaces), lipomas (fatty deposits) ,fibromas (fibrous tissue deposits) or viral warts(small raised pimples to a mass of large, cauliflower-like growths. The virus that causes them is passed on during sex).
An examination by a gynecologist will be the best as it is only after an examination that it will become clear what this swelling or bump exactly is.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted if you have any additional queries.

Hey I have kinda the same thing. But ts extremely painful. There doesn't seem to e any dishcharge but it's kinda big. And I discovered mine about a day or two ago. Did u ever discover what t was and did u get rid of it cu I need help