Aa
A
A
Close

ITCHING SCALP DUE TO EXCESSIVE SWEATING

I am 44, male, from new delhi, india and I have been taking skin allergy treatment from my dermatologist for the last 1-1/2 years now. Initially there were rashes and small acne sort of bumps were visible on and around shoulders without any itching but certainly gave an unpleasant look. Then I contacted my Dr. and he gave the treatment which cured the rashes and small bumps completely over a period of about 6 months or so but still I feel itching and very small amount of rashes not quite frequently. Still I am taking the treatment for the same under the observation of my Dr. but now-a-days when summer is back, and I am in the habit of going for a brisk walk for about 40 minutes a day (in the evening), my scalp starts itching due to excessive sweating. I have been taking the treatment (Cap. Acutret 5 mg and Tab Incid L)..will the same treatment help me or should I consult my doctor again for quick remedy for unresistable scalp itching. though I have applied Candid TV shampoo too but still I am feeling the same itchy scalp..I am afraid whether this may lead to hair loss too in the long run..Is there any ointment will help......Please guide me accordingly..
Read more
Cancel
Follow
Upvote - 0
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Dermatology Community Resources