ITCHY PALM PLEASE HELP!!!

I've been having an itchy palm since the middle of August! Nothing seems to work! I'm going crazy and so scared that it can be something else. Has anyone ever experienced this??? It seems as though theres a tiny bump under the skin, can this cause the itching?? All my doctors are stumped at this point!! PLEASE HELP!
I know you asked this question a while ago but it could have been dermatitis. I have contact dermatitis from paper and it causes red itchy bumps on the palms of my hands. I also lose my fingerprints and get itchy bumps on the tips and sides of my fingers. I use an emollient cream at night and throughout the day to protect my hands. Myabe this info is better late than never.
yes maybe I can help. this recently happened to me but without the bumps. I put some epson salt  and a little warm water on it and did a gentle scrub and it went away!!!!Why i have no idea what made me put on the epson salt other than the idea that it can scrub better than my nails and that it helps to calm nerves and inflammation.  Hope this helps.
Thanks for the helpful advice, but I don't think I have dermatitis. It's only my right palm that itches and its only in one spot, not the whole entire palm. And my bump isn't itchy, it's skin colored and looks as though it's underneath the palm. I'm going to a neurologist tomorrow because a GP thought it can be nerve damage. Thanks again.
Did you ever find out what was causing your itchy palm?  I think I have the same thing.  It's been itching for about 3 weeks and I noticed there seems to be a small bump under the skin where it itches.
if anyone knows whats causing this, please help. I have had this over and over , keeps coming back in the past 2.5 years
the bumps are on my palms as if they are under the skin, just like you described here. its very itchi and is driving me crazy. I have had auto immune isuues while I was pregnant and I think this have to do with an auto immune problem, because these symptoms only started since I gave birth , stoped for awhile and resumed after the 2nd delivery ...both pregnancies I had autoimmune problems. if anyone knows the answer to itchi bumps under the palms skin, please e-mail me :   ***@****     I dont trust the skin docs anymore, they always shut me up with some lotions and say it will go away, no one bothers figuring out whats really causing this.  please help if you know the answer. Yafit
and my e-mail is:     yafitco5(at)walla(dot)co(dot)il.   I have to write it this way or it gets deleted by the site
I have been having the same problem off and on for a long time and currently for the past 2 weeks.  I do not have any bumps under or on the palm but the center of my palm itches all the time.  You would think that the doctors would be able to determine what this is.  When it gets really bad I take Benadryl and that seems to calm it down a bit but I do not have any know allergies.  I hope someone finds out soon.
My center right palm has been ithcing for about 3 weeks and today the center left palm started.  There is no evidence of a rash or bumps.  I haven't changed any habits that I can recall but it is driving me nuts.  I started looking for some clues before I went to the doctor and found this site.  I will be checking back!
I was feeling desperate tonight, my palm is so itchy I feel like I could scratch the skin off.  I have been getting these small bumps under the skin for about 3 years now, my palm swells, the skin gets tough or leathery but it is the itch that drives me nuts.  I am surprised how many people seem to be getting the same thing.  I DO have allergies and have blamed it on that, sometimes it feels like something is crawling just below the skin.  I've been using a burn spray on it but the only thing that seems to help is cold but it only helps for a little while.  I would be very interested if someone finds an answer.
It sounds like ezcema. There are different ideas as to etiology but seems to be brought on by different things. Stress, chemicals. Good way to tell if this is ezcema is if it is opened, it will be red inside, but once opened, will soon stop itching and crust over. Only small amt of clear fluid can be expressed but no pus. Be careful as these can become infected if opened. I find that the biggest cause is dry skin. Chemicals can bring this on. Also, cosmetics, maybe you use your right hand to spread some type of lotion or to clean house etc. Try using gloves.
It could be a form of contact dermatitis. I get it too, especially when I have been using the computer mouse a lot, and only the right palm (I am right-handed), and not the left. Anyone else noticed if it relates to computer mouse use?
Sounds like there are a few of us out there with this mystery ailment.  I have been experiencing an itchy left palm for about three months. It has become a bit callused because of all the scratching that I've been doing (at least I think that's why).  Kat221 mentioned that s/he thought it might be due to the mouse they are using. I got a new mouse about 4 months ago and it has a different fit in my hand. (I'm left handed and use a left handed mouse and that's  where all the itching is). Hope someone comes along with an answer.  In the meantime, I scratch until it hurts.
I was diagnosed with Celiac Sprue about 10 yrs ago after a blood test to resolve my chronic anemia.  Because I have never been religious about not eating foods made with gluten or containing wheat products I have now developed Dermatitis Herpetiformis on my elbows.  Since the outbreak I have had itchy palms and occasionally itchy ankles and feet, but my only outbreak of DH is on my elbows.  Celiac Sprue or an allergy to wheat can be very silent and difficult to diagnose without the proper blood tests or biopsy of the small intestine.  I'm hoping that following a gluten free diet will resolve my DH and itchy hands and feet, not to mention my chronic anemia.