Inner thighs acne or boils

Since i been 17 i have been getting these boils i am 31 now and maybe there pimples filled with either blood or a yellowish puss they leave scars also. Is it my detergent i tried changing 1000 times. This is embarrassing because people say oh what is that. I have tried attibiotics they went away and then back again in 2 months. WHat can i do? Is there any recomendations at all. I do not touch these at all but even my clothes or pants can irritate them
sometimes they are not painful and do not flair but something they kill me.

This discussion is related to Boils/Cycts on Inner, Upper Thighs.
Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle.

Recurrent boils are found in diabetes, HIV infection, or other immune system disorders. So please get your blood sugar evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.