Recently, before my exams, I have developed symptoms that can suggest, according to what I read on the Internet, a seborrheic dermatitis. I had (and they slightly persist, although it is less important):
- My skin is generally oily, but I think it has never changed;
- I don't have any real scale, but my skin peels a little when I rub it strongly;
- These "lesions" are not very itchy;
- I have no real redness, which seems strange because all descriptions on the Internet imply redness;
- Dandruffs on my hairs and eyebrows;
- I have an associated blepharitis. I think the cause can be a lack of hygiene on this area, because I have a kind of phobia concerning my eyes, and I fear to touch or to rub my eyelids.
Can you give me a first "diagnosis" before I search for a doctor? Is it a seborrheic dermatitis although I don't have any redness?
Is it associated with HIV, because I had insertive unprotected oral sex two years ago? But I got tested at seven weeks, then one year, and the tests came back negative...
Can it be just stress linked with great anxiety during my exams?